The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow all cookies". This is so that we can give you the very best experience while you're on our website. You can adjust your cookie settings at any time in your browser preferences.
Find out more
As Fresenius Medikal Hizmetler A.Ş. (”Company”), we attach great importance to the privacy and protection of your personal data. We make all kinds of effort to protect personal data related to the persons affiliated to the Company by processing and preserving personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection No. 6698 (”KVK Law”).
Within this framework, in the capacity of Data Controller, our Company processes your personal data in accordance with the KVK Law, on the conditions described below and within the limits stipulated in the regulation.
- Collecting, Processing Personal Data and Processing Purposes
As your personal data may vary depending on the services provided by our Company and the commercial activities of our Company, they may be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, in automated or non-automated methods, through our Company units, clinics, offices, Group Companies and affiliates, websites, social media platforms etc. Your personal data may be processed as long as you benefit from the products and services offered by our Company and our Group Companies, by creating and updating them.
In addition, when you use our call centre or our web page to use the services of the Company or our Group Companies, when you visit our company or internet site or when you participate in training, seminars or organizations organized by our Company, your personal data may be processed.
Your personal data collected will be processed for the purposes below:
- To plan, maintain and invoice our medical treatment services, making it possible for our health professionals to predict the course of a disease during these treatments, to regulate the drug dosage, to determine the treatment options with physical recovery and to plan and perform all such activities relating to the treatment process, to transfer the information requested in compliance with the regulations to the related institutions and organizations about the activities carried out for the administrative purposes, to make the necessary follow-up on matters related to the security of our products and services,
- To plan and perform the informing activities organized by our company about the medical-scientific features of our products to healthcare professionals with the name, request, contribution, support of our company; activities of product promotion representatives in this framework, announcements to be made through direct mailing or other means of communication, scientific meetings and product promotion meetings and similar activities, and to transfer the information requested in compliance with the regulations to the relevant institutions and organizations about the activities carried out, to make the necessary follow-up on matters related to the safety of our products,
- To plan and perform the activities on informing the related technical service employees on transactions such as performing and tracking the production of our products and administrative services such as maintenance, repair, calibration through the authorized technical services, fulfilling the warranty consents etc.; all information to be delivered by direct mail or other means of communication within this framework, maintenance-repair activities and other activities to be performed with similar transactions and to transfer the information requested in line with the regulation to the related institutions and organizations along with our shareholders and to make the necessary follow-up on matters related to the safety of our products,
- To make the systematic monitoring of adverse reactions and benefit/risk balances in order to ensure safe use of our products, to collect information regarding this issue, to record, evaluate, archive these information, to ensure contact between parties and to take the necessary measures in order to minimize the damage our products may cause,
- To procure the legal and commercial security of our Company, Group Companies and the persons making business with our Company (To ensure the physical security and control of the locations owned by the Company, the Group Companies customer evaluation/complaint management processes, event management, legal compliance process, audit, financial affairs etc.), to determine and implement our company’s commercial and business strategies and the execution of our Company’s human resources policies,within the scope of the personal data processing requirements and purposes set out in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law.
- To whom and for what purpose can the processed personal data be transferred?
Your personal data may be transferred to; our partners, suppliers, group companies, affiliates, companies and institutions we cooperate with, companies which we outsource services in order to fulfil our contractual or legal obligations (security, health, information technology, business security, law, audit, financial and so on), authorized official institutions and organizations, limited with the purposes included in this text within the context of the conditions stated in the 8th and 9th Articles of the Law.
- Method of Collecting Personal Data and Legal Reason
Your personal data may vary depending on the service, product or commercial activity provided by our Company;
Your personal data may be collected, processed and updated in accordance with Articles 4, 5 and 6 of the KVK Law;
· In compliance with the Law and honesty rules,
· Accurate and up-to-date as required,
· For specific, open and for legitimate purposes,
· Connected, limited and measured with the purposes they are processed,
· In accordance with the rules of preservation for the period of time required for the purposes for which they are prescribed in the relevant legislation,
with automated or non-automated methods, through offices, clinics, call centres, web sites, social media environments and such, verbally, in written and electronically.
Your personal data will be collected in any verbal, written or electronic medium, in order to be able to present the products and/or services we offer as the Company, in accordance with the above-mentioned purposes within the specified legal framework and with the intention of fulfilling the obligations of our company arising from the contract and law in a complete and correct manner in this context. Personal data collected for this legal reason may be processed and transferred with the purposes indicated in Articles (1) and (2) of this text, within the scope of the personal data processing requirements and purposes stated in the 5th and 6th Articles of the KVK Law.
- The Rights of the Personal Data Owner listed in Article 11 of the KVK Law.
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests relating to your rights to our Company in the manner set forth below in the Official Notification according to the nature of your request, it will be concluded free of charge by our Company within thirty days at the latest. However, if a fee is foreseen by the Personal Data Protection Board, the Company will charge a fee at the determined rate. In this context, the personal data owners are entitled;
- To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- To request information about personal data if it has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties in Turkey or abroad which personal data are transferred,
- To request correction of personal data if they are processed incompletely or incorrectly and to request that the process carried out in this context be notified to the third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- To request that personal data to be deleted or destroyed and to request that third parties be notified of the processing carried out in this context, where the reasons that require the processing of personal data disappear although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other related laws,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person through analysing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To demand the damage be compensated in the event of a damage due to the processing of personal data unlawfully.
In accordance with the 1st paragraph of Article 13 of the KVK Law, you may forward your request in order to use your rights mentioned above to our company in writing, in person, through notary public, or by using the registered e-mail (KEP) address or other methods provided by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Your application must include;
a) Your name, surname and your signature if the application is written,
b) If you are a citizen of the Republic of Turkey, your TR identity number; if you are foreigner, your nationality, your passport number or your identity number, if any,
c) Your permanent place of residence or your work address,
ç) Your correspondence e-mail address, telephone and fax number,
d) Your request subject
Information and documents related to the subject should be added to the application.
You can send your request including explanations on the right you will use among the rights set out in Article 11 of the KVK Law by filling out the form at www.turkeyholidaydialysis.com and sending a signed copy of the form to Rüzgarlıbahçe Mah. Cumhuriyet Cad. Hasoğlu Plaza No:39 K:7 Kavacık Beykoz Turkey address together with your identification documents in person, via notary public or with the other methods indicated in the KVK Law or you may sent the relevant form to email@example.com address electronically signed.
Copyright© Fresenius Medikal Hizmetler A.Ş. 2000-2016. All rights reserved.
The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on Fresenius Medical Care Internet sites are all subject to Copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites. Some Fresenius Medical Care Internet sites also contain images or other files that are subject to the copyright rights of their providers.
You are permitted to browse this site and to reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk, and by distribution to other people, but in all cases for non-commercial, informational and personal purposes only.
Unless otherwise indicated, all trademarks displayed on Fresenius Medical Care Internet sites have been registered in specific countries and are subject to the trademark rights of Fresenius Medical Care and are either owned or used under license by Fresenius Medical Care and its affiliates.
No Warranties or Representations / Content
This information is provided by Fresenius Medical Care "as is" and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or non-infringement. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The information contained on this site are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute business, medical or other professional advice. We accept no responsibility for injury or loss which may arise from reliance on information contained on this site.
This site contains forward-looking statements based on beliefs of Fresenius Medical Care management. When used in this web site, words such as "anticipate", "believe", "estimate", "expect", "intend", "plan" and "project" are intended to identify forward-looking statements. They may involve risks and uncertainties, including technological advances in the medical field, product demand and market acceptance, the effect of economic conditions, the impact of competitive products and pricing, foreign currency exchange rates and other risks. These forward-looking statements reflect the views of Fresenius Medical Care as of the date made with respect to future events and are subject to risks and uncertainties. All of these forward-looking statements are based on estimates and assumptions made by management of the company and are believed to be reasonable, though are inherently uncertain and difficult to predict. Actual results or experience could differ materially from the forward-looking statements. Fresenius Medical Care disclaims any intention or obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
Fresenius Medical Care has sought to achieve an innovative and informative Internet site. However, we kindly ask you for your understanding that Fresenius Medical Care must protect its intellectual property, including its patents, trademarks and copyrights. Accordingly, please appreciate that no license to Fresenius Medical Care's intellectual property has been granted by this Internet site.
The hyperlinks on our web site are not intended to be a recommendation. We do not check whether the information is accurate or correct. We take no responsibility for damage which may arise from the use of this information.
Your privacy is important to Fresenius Medical Care. The protection of your privacy in the processing of your personal data is an important concern to which we pay special attention during our business processes. Personal data collected during visits to our Web sites are processed by us according to the legal provisions valid for the countries in which the Web sites are maintained. The Fresenius Medical Care Web sites may include, however, links to other Web sites which are not covered by this privacy statement.
Collection and Processing of Personal Data
When you visit our Web sites, our Web server automatically records the name of your internet service provider, the Web site from which you visit us, the Web sites you actually visit and the date and length of your visit. Additional personal data is only stored if volunteered by you, for example in the context of a registration, a survey, a contest or in execution of a contract.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data and Purpose Specification
Fresenius Medical Care will use your personal data for the sole purpose of technical administration of the Web sites, customer fullfilment and administration, product surveys and marketing, only to the extent necessary in each specific case. Where you contact us we may store information such as your name, company, industry, postal address, e-mail address, type of request and possible further information for the purpose of responding to your request. Such communications are not confidential. If you inform us that the information should not be used as a basis for further contact we will respect your request. To request removal of personal data from our database, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only disclose your data to governmental authorities in cases where it is required by law. Our employees, agencies, and retailers are obliged by us to respect confidentiality.
When you visit our web sites, our web server automatically records the name of your internet service provider, the Web site from which you visit us, the Web sites you actually visit and the date and length of your visit. Additional personal data is only stored if volunteered by you, for example in the context of a registration, a survey, a contest or in execution of a contract.
Fresenius Medical Care uses technical and organizational security measures in order to protect the data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons. Our security procedures are continually enhanced as new technology becomes available.
Freedom of Information
Upon written request, Fresenius Medical Care will inform you by letter, what personal data is stored by us as defined by local law. If such data is incorrect, we will correct that information at your request.